|Author: Sreekumar Nair 22 Jul 2011 Member Level: Bronze Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
Dear Rout : No doubt, bank job is better than postal department. It is true, remuneration may be less now in Bank job compared to the P&T; but the career in Bank is much faster than the other one. If you are willing to move around and quick to grasp things easily, supported with some additional qualifications you can reach a higher level in Bank later.
|Author: S.Manoharan 02 Dec 2011 Member Level: Bronze Points : 5 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Both the jobs you specified are good. But, We have to consider the following things. Which job among two has the following and satisfies that may be opted as the best job among two jobs that you specified (Postal Assistant and Bank Clerk)to servery.
1. What ever the job that you are going to opt must have "JOB SECURITY". It is more important.
2. The job satisfactions is also important to work peacefully. The monitory benefit will be secondary.
3. The job must have promotional features.
4. The job must have facilities like Medical allowances, Loan facilities and some insurance polices for their employees.
5. The job should hold many work places to easy access of the place of work.
By Considering the above, I would like to suggest the "Bank Clerk" post is most opted one than the "Postam Assitant" post.
Active member of NR.