You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

    Can i change fci post

    Dear sir,
    my name is kumar gourav . I had registered in fci exam(11th nov 2012). Result is declared & i have qualified for paper 2/3 exam. But they have shown my roll no & name in technical post for paper 3 and i am not eligible for it . Next paper 2/3 2013 for which i should get my cadre changed for general/depot rather than technical . My roll number is 2201149160 and registration number is 51156166656 .
    Kindly change my post for general/depot so that i am eligible for paper
  • #1930
    Mr.Kumar Gourav

    This is not the official website of SSC. I heard many people saying they too have this sort of problem. I request you to visit and click the link contact us, where you will find regional helpline numbers. You can put forth your queries to them and get clarified. Congrats and wish you all the best.


  • This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.