You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Newrecruitments.com Turns One on January 1, 2013 and Celebrates New Year with You!

Newrecruitments.com since its official launch on 1st January 2012 has crossed 5 million page views. On this special occasion I take the opportunity to thank my higher officials and my team of job experts and professionals who are the one behind this notable achievement, for they worked day and night to make the site more productive and valuable.

Of course Dear Readers, a big thanks from Team Newrecruitments for your immense support and encouragement we received through your responses, and you recommended us to your friends and colleagues which made it all possible. With huge readers, newrecruitments.com enters its second year and we are aware of our responsibilities to make this site more beneficial and we plan to bring even more innovative content to keep you updated with best jobs, career guidance, professional courses, interview tips, soft skill training and stay tuned for more at Newrecruitments.com!

"Part of what makes the holiday season so special is the chance it brings to thank some very special people like you, who have part in making all the success a year through".

Wish you all a Happy New Year and may the days ahead bring you joy and success creating an extraordinarily wonderful year.
    On this auspicious occasion, I am privileged to take the opportunity to thank all my team members especially Sowmya and Kumar who has been the two pillars in establishing this site. I am sure with there support and dedications we will achieve the height of success in coming years.

I congratulate all the viewers, contributors on this occasion and wish them a very happy new year.

Webmaster
    Dr Sanjeev (Sandy)

Hi All,

Wish you a very Happy New Year 2013, and I wish you all that New Year brings lots of success, future betterment and loads of joys with your family and friends.

This site (newrecruitments.com) like a bridge for success and it is really helpful for many job-seekers and employers to meet each others demand to achieve their target oriented success. Wish you all the best.

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR - 2013!

I completed almost one year in NewRecruitments.com. In this occasion I wish a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to webmasters and all NR members.
    I hope this new year will bring so much happiness in your life. Forget what has happen in 2012, just think about future. Do best in future.

Regards,
    Omprakash

Happy New Year to all.
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

Wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year!

I have been in NewRecruitments.com for over one year now. Working with NR has been a wonderful experience in 2012 and I am sure it will even more charming experience in 2013.

I take this opportunity to thank Sowmya mam. Her support has always been encouraging.

I also wish my fellow contributors a wonderful year ahead. Let us all have a rocking team work to make new highs for NewRecruitments.com

Regards,
    Namita Terse

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.