You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

Joined today in New Recruitments - Hope will do a great job.

Hi,
    ISC and sister sites sre not new for me. I am a proud ISC and Techulator member and today I joined New Recruitments. I understand the rules and regulations in general. If something is different here from sister sites, kindly guide me.
    Mr.Ganesh Babu

Welcome to New Recruitments! We differ here in one thing. On rest of the spider sites of ISC, job section is one of the part. But here it is the main thing. So I request you to provide more details on jobs and not just number of vacancies and giving official notification link. Hope you got it.

I have made three of your articles on pending as you have taken the lines as it is from other websites. Please present your article on your own words. I have edited one of your article and approved for you to refer. Give a read on from title to end part carefully and do follow.

Edit your articles on pending section accordingly and re-submit it. Hope to get valuable information on jobs from you! All the best.

Regards
    Sowmya

Hello Ganesh Babu,

A warm welcome to our New Recruitments team. Please follow the instructions given by Sowmya mam. You may read out the Content posting guidelines before submitting any resource.

We are looking forward for your great and honest contributions. Have a good luck!

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

Ya I got it exactly. Thank you for editing and accepting my first post. I presented the job post as we usually do in ISC, but now I understood the difference. Thank you PDS for your warm welcome. I hope I will do a good job here.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.