You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

New Editors in NewRecruitments.com

Dear members,

We take great pleasure in announcing the names of our two new editors, Mrs. Pooja Singh and Mr. R. Pramod. Since the very dawn, Pooja has significantly kept contributing to the overall growth of this website, thereby proving herself to be an indispensable part of team NR. Mr. Pramod, too, within a noticeably short timespan, escalated himself as the top contributor of two successive months, and in the 4th position in our all time top contributors list. A recognition as Editors of this website is the very least they deserve.

We cordially welcome you on board!
    Heartiest Congratulations to Pooja and Pramod on being elected as the editors for this site. I am sure they will continue doing the good work that they have been doing so far. Good Luck to them!

I welcome you Mrs. Pooja Singh and Mr. R.Pramod to our Editorial Panel of NR. So you have now an added responsibility of enriching the site as well as an helping hand for everyone here. Congrats to both of you on your new role as Editors of NR and hope you enjoy it and do great! Congrats once again!
    Regards
    Sowmya

Hey thats a great news. Congrats Pooja and Mr.Pramod.

Its really a pleasure working with such a dynamic and helpful team. I actually enjoy the "on your toes" feeling within myself whiling trying hard to see my name in the top performers list along with such wonderful contributors like Sowmya, Mr.Pramod and Pooja.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Its great to see them in the editorial panel. Let me tell you that Mr. R. Pramod is a pioneer in job posting and can bring this site above the top job posting sites like naukri.com or timesjob.

Pooja Singh has always been a dedicated member and can do any sort of site related work. Here both doesnt make 1+1 = 2, but I think both coming in editorial panel added 1+1 = 11 editors.

Congratulations to both of them as well as our site newrecruitment.com.

Webmaster
    Dr Sanjeev (Sandy)

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.