You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

Solutions to question

Dear sir / madam ,

I saw this website and found the website useful . At the same time , I need to mention some thing regarding solutions . If solutions are provided to each question after the end of practice exam ,it would be easy to look at the particular problem .

Please consider the above suggestion and take action in each section .

Thanking you ,
    yours sincerely,
    Praveen
    Mr.Praveen thanks for visiting our website. You will get solutions to the questions upon clicking the finish test button on practice test. To test it, visit this page practice test on LICHFL. Choose any subject and choose no.of questions. Click Start test. It will direct you to questions. At any time when you click finish test button it will show the result page which has the no.of wrong answers and no.of correct answers along with correct solutions and so on. Please check it out.

If you do have any other doubts, please post it as a response here.

Regards
    Sowmya

Ok am getting answer but I want full explanation for each question in lichfl under maths section . Thats my doubt .

Actually the questions and answers are submitted by various users of this site and by professionals. Sometimes they used to give detailed explanations to the solutions and sometimes, they just submit the answers. For your reference I am giving here the links for few questions which has explanation for the solutions. Visit the following question links and just select any of the four options and click show answer button. It will show the correct answer along with explanation to the solutions.

Question No.28
    Question No.43
    Question No.106
    Question No.107

Just I have cited out four questions from our database for your reference. But anyhow in future we will request the users to give detailed explanation for the solutions on Maths and on aptitude section. Please do visit the website for updated questions in the near future too and thanks for your valuable feedback.

Regards
    Sowmya

ok madam thanks for the information . Also I have other suggestion . In this all sections are not covered like staff selection and technical subjects like computer science etc . Please take the above point and do the needful .

Regards,
    Praveen

Dear madam ,

I need help from you regarding lic hfl model papers .Please can you send links ?

Regards,
    praveen

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.