You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

Can I associate my approved adsense account here?

Dear editors I am an active member of Indiastudychannel.com and so I want to contribute here too. Please tell me whether my adsense account will work here approved through Indiastudychannel this year. Please clarify so that I can contribute actively in both websites. Thanks in advance for help.
    Yes Kamal, I know that you are a diamond member in ISC. Yes, you can associate your approved AdSense account here. Please visit out AdSense Revenue Sharing Page to get started. You will need to enter some information there like last 5 digits of phone number provided etc, and enter your digital signature. After that you will receive an email, asking you to grant permission to IndiaReviewChannel.com. Don't become surprised; all the partner sites of ISC other than DNS use IRC's AdSense sharing system. Please grant permission to IRC in your AdSense, and you are done. Contact us if you have any problems. I am also adding you in Gmail, please accept my invitation.
    BSNL Penta T Pad tablets in Rs. 3250 only!

Thanks sir for your prompt reply. Surely I will feel pleasure to share my articles here too.

Hello kamal,

You can sure associate your adsense account with www.newrecruitments.com by following the steps guided by Mr.Kumaraditya.

As far as my experience goes, you will get pretty good Adsense earnings from this site if you contribute quality posts.

Welcome to NR and all the best.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.