You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

I want to add some questions in general aptitude section

I am a new user to this site. I wrote some online sample tests in this site. I'm interested and strong in GENERAL APTITUDE. So, i ant to add some more questions to this section. Give me guidelines about how to add questions.

Thanking you,
    With Regards
    D.K.SWAMY
    Mr.Swamy,

Welcome to New Recruitments. Glad that you have interests to posts questions in aptitude section. But can you post unique questions with explanations wherever required? Also we will not allow any copy pasted questions here taken from other websites. Do reply for this and I will let you know on how to proceed further.

Regards
    Sowmya

Thank you for giving the reply within a day. I didn't expect this. Yes I can post the unique questions with explanations wherever you required. I love to frame new questions which are little bit tricky and tough. Here I'm assuring you will see good questions from me.

Regards
    D.K.SWAMY

I want to add some more job alerts also. If you wish to add them to our site, please tell me proceedings which I have to follow.

Accept my chat invitation sent to you and ping me when you see me online, so that we can discuss further on how to go about through chat.
    Regards
    Sowmya

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.