You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

AdSense API revenue sharing program in Newrecruitments

Dear Members,

With effect from 22nd March 2013, our Google Adsense API revenue Sharing model stopped working. A new model has been devised to solve the issue and the only difference between this model and the old model is, the old API based model will give 90% share and 10% commission to us but with the new model, we will not get any commission (you will get 100% of the AdSense earnings from your pages for the specific duration). So, even though it is disappointing for us, it is going to be beneficial for our members with our new implementation.

The new model involve a lot of risk for us, and so we will allow only trusted members to use their AdSense pub id with us. You must be a GOLD level member or higher and also should get special permission from us to use your AdSense pub id. If you already had your AdSense associated with us, the old code may continue to work but at 100% share. If your old code stopped working, you may provide your AdSense pub id and start getting 100% revenue share.

Access the new AdSense model here: www.newrecruitments.com/adsense/

You can access this link from your dashboard.

If you provide your pub id, please let me know by posting a response here. It require approval from our side to start appearing in your pages.
    Hello mam,

I have saved here my pub id. Please approve it.

Thanks

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

Hello mam,

I have saved here my AdSense pub id.

Thanks

Regards,
    Omprakash

Hi Sister,

I have saved my adsense id. Please Enable my adsense.

This is really a good news for publishers. I am also looking to earn some money. Thanks for the generosity.

I cannot understand that my adsense account is working or not. Please anyone can tell me about my adsense pub id assiciated or not? if it is not associated then tell me that how can I re associate it and can I get now 100% revenue?

Hello Sowmya,
    I am yet to reach the Gold level at newrecruitments. But, I already have an existing google adsense account that I have been using successfully for ISC. I have shared my adsense pub id in this site long back (before 2013). I want to know if I can start earning through adsense with your approval or do I need to wait till I reach Gold level? Please advise.

Many Thanks in advance!

Mr.Suraj, you need to provide your adsense pub id here at Adsense and click save button to get updated.
    Regards
    Sowmya

Hello Bhakti Savla

Your adsense id is updated.

Regards
    Sowmya

Hello Sowmya,
    Thanks a lot for the confirmation.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.