You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

I am New Member of newrecruitments

Hello member

This is aamir from Pakistan. I am already member of Dotnetspider, Indiastudychannel and Techulator as a Gold member. Here you can help me how can I start my work in this site. Please provide all Information regarding to the site. Can I submit International jobs in this site?
    Welcome Mr.Aamir

Yes, I know you through ISC. You have raised the same query over there I suppose. Yes here, you can post international job articles, since this site is a global one. You can post those articles here in this category Overseas Jobs.

So far we don't have much articles on job abroad and so you could find only few countries listed out there. But if you wish to post on other countries, do let me know while writing, so that I will add those categories too.

Then with regard to this site, Newrecruitments (NR)is an exclusive job portal where you can write on various job articles, exam books and study materials, preparation guide, interview and resume preparation tips and so on related with recruitments.

Then here we adopt a policy by means of inviting members to join in our NR google groups to avoid duplication of job article, where members used to announce the recruitment article they wish to write. So it facilitates other members to proceed to look for other job article and this saves their time and efforts. Now I will add your mail id to our NR groups and accept the same.

Rest of the things, you know well as you have hands on experience at ISC and other sites. So all the best and if you do have any doubts you can feel free to clarify it here or contact me through my profile.

Be a part of our team and enrich the site! All the best.

Regards
    Sowmya

Hi S. Sowmya Madam

Thanks for giving good response. I will tell you which category I want to Add in the section. i will post USA jobs and Pakistani Jobs. In the future I will post other countries jobs. Kindly approve my Google Adsense ID for revenue share. I am waiting for you.

Yes it's approved.
    Regards
    Sowmya

Hi Madam
    Thanks for approving the Adsesne id.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.