You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Restructuring of New Recruitments: Difference in Cash Credits and Points

Dear Friends

As a part of restructuring of the site, old temporary (non-traffic fetching) articles has been deleted. Due to this mass deletion, old members will find a drastic change in member level (points) and on cash credits. But not to worry, we have noted the active members cash credit balance well ahead and this will be compensated upon reaching the cash payout level. But however we could not do anything regarding points (Member level).

NR Members Revenue Balance as on 05.10.2013

R.Pramod
    Balance: 373

Sowmya Sriram
    Balance: 955

Namita Terse
    Balance: 362

Manimegalai
    Balance: 345

Aamir Shahzhad
    Balance: 137

Kiruthika
    Balance: 266

Pooja Singh
    Balance: 826

Om Prakash
    Balance: 255

Bhakti Savla
    Balance: 215

Priyabrata Das
    Balance: 227

Akshay
    Balance: 133

Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Balance: 242

Madhur Malik
    Balance: 544

New changes in Newrecruitments.com

Now members are requested to post jobs in Job section in appropriate categories instead of resource section. Now the resource section is allowed only to post career guidance, soft skill articles. Upon request to Webmaster, access will be given to post career guidance articles on resource section.

I have informed members who are active in NR through chat. Few people I couldn't get online. But anyway I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused from my side, and hence this thread.
    Hello Sowmya,
    Thanks a lot for sharing this information. I was inactive for last 3-4 months and hence didn't know about the restructuring thing. It is good that our cash credits have been taken into consideration, though it would have been nice if our points had not been deleted. Anyways, we shall all make a fresh start as far as the membership level is concerned. Good luck to all!

Thank u sowmya for your kind attention...

This is a good information passed to members of this site. I believed the members will have noted this and acted according to your information. Please what should new members do about this.

Sign In to post your comments