You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

What should I do after completing my BE electronic engineering?

What are scope of UPSC exam? Now in which field have scope related to my electronic engineering degree.
    UPSC exam will help you/organizaion to analyze your overall performance (knowledge, ability, marks, appearance and so on) by the officials to choose/reject you for the post in their organization. This is just like an pre-interview and entry test.

You can try to apply for many Central Government organization and State Government organization's latest recruitment related to Electronics division for 'Fresher' post (if you have no related work experience).

You can keep in touch with this recruitment site at jobs section for latest job openings detail.

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

UPSC is the best choice to opt.As presently upsc invites application to 51 post.The test includes various sections followed by written test,group discussions and then personal interview.Your knowledge/skills would be judged through these 3 tests.You can also try for your state administrative tests example (hpas)its syllabus even includes your any 2 subjects of BE.
    If you further want to pursue for higher studies you can opt for m tech or MBA.

• Sign In to post your comments