You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

Regarding the permission for jobs and articles posting.

Greetings to all, I am Manish Kumar Gupta from New Delhi. I am a Civil Engineer by profession. I came to this site when I was browsing for some stuffs on its sister site indiastudychannel.com. I found this site very useful, especially for the fresh graduates. I am a regular visitor of indiastudychannel.com and i know very well about the quality of posts on that site and i found that articles on this site also have the same standards. So i decided to contribute to this site and so I registered here a few weeks ago but today when i tried to post some jobs in latest job section then i got to knew that I am retricted to do so. As it says meambers require special permission to post in this secton. As I have a number of resources for the latest jobs and other career oriented articles, I can post various jobs on state as well on all india levels regularly, also the quality of posts will also be up to the standards. So i request you to give me the permission for posting in latest job section. Thank You..
    Hi Manish,

Welcome to Newrecruitments.com, permission has been given for Jobs and Article sections. You can post now and try to avoid duplicate post which other authors are already posted and published.

Note: Make sure you do not violate site policy, for all the sections.

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

• Sign In to post your comments