Interview Results 2015 for United India Insurance Company Limited Administrative Officer

Are you looking result to the result of Interview at United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC)? Here is the detail information about the declared result of interview for the posts Administrative Officer (Scale I) for Finance / Legal/ Automobile Engineering / Generalist posts

The candidates who are appeared at online examination Administrative Officer (Scale I) and selected for Interview on February/March 2015.Aspirants can use the page for final results of the AO posts through official Notification. Qualified and selected candidates may attend document verification in given date with Original Age proof, Education Qualifications, Community certificate, Medical Fitness certificates, one set of Xerox with recent colour latest passport size color photograph

Interview Results 2015 for United India Insurance Company Limited Administrative Officer (Scale I)
.Online Written Test: 28.12.2014.

Date of Interview: 09.02.2015 and 03.03.2015

Download AO Interview Results for given link:
https://uiic.co.in/sites/default/files/uploads/recruitment/AO-Recrtmnt2014-Results.pdf