You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Jobs in India

Want to know about Railway job

Hello sir,
    I have completed the graduation degree i.e. B.Tech. from E.C.E. I want to know about the recruitment process in railway in India. Which posts is suitable for me and when will be the vacancies released?
    Looking for detail response.
    Thank you
    Hello,
    You must go for RRB JE Exam.
    Railway Recruitment Board conducts exam under 21 RRB Boards in India for Engineering level posts.
    RRB JE|SSE is a job which attracts many fresh graduates as it offers great job perks, good salary and job security.
    Selection Procedure for RRB JE, SSE consists of Three Stages.
    1. Online Exam
    2. Document Verification
    3. Medical Fitness Test

Hello Amish,
    you can find the railway recruitment jobs according to your qualification. The railway release the job notification for all the candidates i.e from 10th pass to the graduate and post graduate candidates.
    For the engineering candidates, there are various exams are being conducted like:
    RRB Junior Engineer
    RRB Senior Section Engineer
    The UPSE also conducts the recruitment exams for the Indian Railways for the assistant engineers and deputy engineers.
    There are different eligibility for the different posts, that you must fulfill to be eligible for the railway exams.
    Keep checking the official websites or various online websites like Eduncle etc. for the latest information about the vacancies in the Indian Railway.

• Sign In to post your comments