You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

Regarding SEO work at my resources

Hello webmaster / editing people

I saw my resources today that they were kept in Pending. The reasons given were:
    1. To remove external links
    2. To do some SEO

Firstly, I have removed the links but want to ask that are official links to the job advertisements also not allowed?

Secondly, what is SEO? Can your team help in the SEO of the material I post in?

Regards
    Jobstar
    Please contact me (S.Sowmya) or Webmaster Kumaraditya Sarkar regarding your posts. We have sent you a G-talk request. Please accept it so that we can able to help you on your pending post and on SEO.
    Regards
    Sowmya

Dear Jobstar,

SEO is Search Engine optimization.

The SEO techniques deal with improving the searchability of your resource. It can be roughly described as proper use of keywords in your article, listing appropriate tags, Use of tags in the resource heading, using search engine friendly phrases in the content, etc.

Optimizing with these point of view can help you to draw more traffic to your posts. And in Google Adsense program, more traffic will fetch you more revenue.

Any other doubts can be cleared with the help of webmaster and editors.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.