You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

New member to the site.

Hi friends,
    My self ajmal, i am a final year student of B-tech in electronics and communication engineering. Now i am searching job in electronics field. I think now i am reahes to a right platform, from here i can find suitable job, i belive. By the way, is there is any practice section for GATE exam. More over give me a introduction about this site.
    With regards
    Ajmal
    Welcome to the New Recruitments Family, Ajmal! Our team works almost round the clock to post as much jobs as possible. Of late we have started this Practice Test section and we are adding new stuff there almost all the while, and soon you might find your favourite entrance exams there. However, the focus is on job entrance exams since this is a website related to jobs and recruitments. In other words, you won't find college and university entrance exams here or exams like Joint Entrance.

Nevertheless, it is often a smart idea to practice the jobs exams questions of the related fields. For example, if you are looking for IT questions to seek admission in an IT school, why don't try out the IT questions from the placement papers of the famous information technology companies?

For an introductory understanding of how this site works and what the members are supposed to be here, please go through the Guidelines and Help Pages thoroughly. I think they will suffice your need.

Do good stuff!

BSNL Penta T Pad tablets in Rs. 3250 only!

Hi Ajmal,

As Kumaradithya explained clearly, Newrecruitments.com will provide you a wonderful platform for your development and career. There are various sections available in Newrecruitments.com with which you can get benefited. Practice tests section is also available for you to improve your skills. Have a wonderful journey in Newrecruitments.com.

If you have any doubts and queries regarding the website, the members will definitely help you. Also you can find lots of options for improvement.

Thanks and Regards,
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster Chennaispider
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

Hi friends,
    Now i am got brief idea about this site. Thanks to Balasubramanians and webmaster for your quick response about my queries. I will again expect your valuable advice for success of me.
    With reards,
    Ajmal

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.