You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Rules & Guidelines

UPDATE: How to avoid duplicate contents at NewRecruitments

I request all members of NewRecruitments, to avoid duplicate contents. I mean, some of the resources here might have been posted at an earlier time. So I request every member, please do re-check at resources section and determine if the article has already been posted. You can re-check by using the search box located at the upper right corner of the page. Scroll through the search results to verify if it is the same resource you want to post and if you find the article has been posted, please do not post it again, even with a different title. If you want to add more information, you may add it as a comments to it.

Alternatively, you can use the site search feature in Google which is great to find out any specific topic within a given website. The syntax for Google Site Search is

site:www.newrecruitments.com [topic in short]

Here is an example how we can do that. Check out the screenshot of DMRC Recruitment search results in Google.

Another option is, join our Google Groups, New Recruitments Members. Anyone can join it. We also add our active members ourselves from time to time, don't forget to check your mailbox for an invitation! Once you are a member, you can post a short email to nrmembers@googlegroups.com, mentioning which topic you are writing on. All other group members will get an email notification. Just a request, after taking up a certain topic and declaring that in the group email, finish it as soon as possible.

Duplicate contents downgrade site rating and reputation and also bad for Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Google may penalize us if they found similar contents on our site. Please helps us increase the site rating of NewRecruitments by checking that your posts is the first one on our site, so that we will be on top of google search. Hope all of you would support and work as a team to bring NewRecruitments on top.
    Very beautifully written madam. The tips are really helpful, thank you so much. Please do keep posting good stuff like these.

Hi Sowmya,

Nice piece of information by you. You are right, members may not be aware whether it is posted earlier or not. This methodology will be more useful to avoid the duplicate contents. Avoiding duplicate contents not only gives good reputation to the website but also helps in getting information about different things. Google search feature is very useful and can be used to find the duplication of the article. Unique articles gain good reputation to the website. Thanks for the piece of information Sowmya.

Thanks and Regards,
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster Chennaispider
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

Hi webmaster,
    Thanks for your valuable information.

Hi Sowmya,
    I have registered today with the website giving your user id as referrer. I am already a diamond member on Indiastudychannel and a gold member of Globalreviewchannel and is a member of the Google Adsense account. I hope I can associate the same Google AdSense account in this site too. Your guidance above not to post duplicate entries is very illustrative. Thanks for the same. I would need your guidance whenever needed to post in this new site. Other than posting an entry for jobs in my school I never posted an entry in the jobs section of the indiastudychannel. Is the procedure of job posting same in this site as in the ISC. I am a Forums Section editor on the ISC, I hope I should be able to sneak a little time to post here too with your kind advice.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"
    Regards,
    Sukhdev Singh
    Editor Forums section ISC

Hello Sukhdev Ji,

A warm welcome to NewRecruitments.com. We know you very well and you do not need an introduction. The main target of posting jobs, as you see, is same as posting any other article - generating traffic and revenue. You can browse our already approved job articles which will give you a clear idea regarding how to make the best use of job articles.

There is a basic difference between NewRecruitments.com and IndiaStudyChanel. ISC has a lot of sections, including the "Jobs" section, but here we operate with the Resource and Forum sections only (because we have seen that they are better crawled and yield better results).

Also, the Forum here is intended to be a place for genuine problems, suggestions and other important communications among members, as well as between members and the administrative team - while ISC forum is more like a forum of some social networking website.

And yes, you can definitely associate your AdSense account with this website.

Looking forward to some great and valuable articles from you,

BSNL Penta T Pad tablets in Rs. 3250 only!

Really, A very nice trick. I am sure members learnt a new technique to avoid duplication on any site as most of us are involved in contributing articles many where.

Thanks and Regards,
    Jeevan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.