You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

Delay in approval of articles.

Hi webmaster,
    please review my articles on kerala psc exam. I have a problem in sending articles due to this. Please consider my articles.
    With regards
    Ajmal
    Hi Ajmal

For every vacancy of Kerala PSC Recruitments, you have made separate articles. If there are multiple vacancies from same employer means, you have to post it as a single article. Just edit one of your articles from pending section and add other vacancy details and re-submit. Make use of your rest of the articles on pending section, to post new articles. If you have any doubts, feel free to contact me.

Regards
    Sowmya

Hi webmaster,
    thanks for valbuble advices about my articles on kerala psc exams. Anyway i corrected mentioned mistakes and send all psc exam details under a common tittle "kerala psc 2011-2012 important dates and vacancy details". So please delete all other articles except this one and please review my article shortly.
    With regards.
    Ajmal.v

Hello Ajmal

Do not make a new article to post Kerala PSC Recruitments. Go to pending section, edit one of your articles and delete the content and post afresh with the new title "Kerala PSC 2011-2012 Recruitments Online Application".

I have sent you a mail and Gtalk invitation. Check your mail and accept the gtalk invitation so that I can guide you further.

Regards
    Sowmya

Hello Ajmal

Now your main article on Kerala PSC Recruitments is approved. If I delete your rest of the articles, you may not be able to post new articles for a period of time. So instead of deleting your rest of the articles on pending section, I am marking it as 'to be edited'. If you want to post new articles, use your pending articles one by one, which is marked 'to be edited'. If you have doubts, contact me.

Regards
    Sowmya

Hi webmaster,
    Thanks for your great help and guidelines to me. I will try to maximum to satisfy your advices.
    With regards
    Ajmal

Hi webmaster,
    please send your invitation to ajmalkmna[at]gmail[dot]com. I am active in G talk with above email id. Other wise please send your email id to invite you for further contact.
    With regards,
    Ajmal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.