You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

I am new member on this site

Hi member i am new member of this site.Please Give me detail about the website and tell me how can earn points and which method is better?give the full details.
    Hi aamir shahzhad,
    First of all heartily welcome to New Recruitments. Here you can post information related to job details across India. That why you can earn some points and cash credits to your articles, But copy pasting from other sites is strictly prohibited. So try to write articles your on words and earn revenue smoothly. As a new member following link may help you.

Content Posting Guidelines

To know latest updates In newrecruitments click below link.

New Recruitments

With regards
    Ajmal

Hello Aamir Shahzhad
    Warm welcome to NewRecruitments! Here you can earn by posting self-written articles on various ongoing recruitments, job preparation articles, articles on job entrance exams on the corresponding categories at resource section. Have in mind that you can post job entrance exam here and not college or university entrance exams. More over, as said by our member Ajmal, copied contents are not allowed in this site. So write good quality articles. Go through the Guidelines and Help Pages to be familiar with the site. To know the format for writing articles please refer various articles posted at resource section.

Regards
    Sowmya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.