You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

I am a new member on this website

I have joined the newrecruitment site today. Though I am already a diamond level member and the Forums Section editor on the India Study Channel, I have hardly made any contributions to the Jobs Section on the ISC. I want to know what is the benefit of contributing the same type of posts in this site when the Jobs Section is also available at the ISC. What is the difference between the two? I need guidance in posting of jobs.
    Hello Sukhdev Sir,

Hearty Welcome to NewRecruitments! We are glad to have you here.

Though ISC has various sections, as the name goes by 'India Study Channel' - the prime focus is on covering educational articles. Whereas NewRecruitments is purely job site where you can find articles only on recruitments.

The difference is that, let's consider yourself as a visitor, and you are looking for latest jobs in google search for recruitment of IBPS CWE recruitments. You will get two results one from recruitment site and one from educational site. Which site you will prefer? Let's suppose you are searching for educational articles relating to MAT exams etc. Whether you will go for educational site or recruitment site? So here we differ.

Each site has it's own speciality. The speciality of NewRecruitments is that if anyone comes in search of latest jobs here, he/she can get all relevant information pertaining to recruitment like latest job notifications it's related job exam dates and its results, and also articles covering on that job exam syllabus, study materials and how to prepare for that job exam and related practice test too. Also here we have extended our articles to cover job profile, career, scope and salary remuneration details.

For example have a look at this Job Recruitment for RBI Officers. You can see a list of links pertaining to that job. Hope now you can understand the difference.

I suggest you to go through the postings made at resources section of NewRecruitments to have an idea of the format on how to post job related articles here. If you have any doubts, you can feel free to ask us here. I wish you all the best for your future posts here.

Regards
    Sowmya

Hello Sukhdev Ji,

Not seeing this thread, I have answered your query in another thread where you asked a similar question regarding how to proceed with job posting.

Sowmya has answered you nicely, and you can get some additional information from my response there. Hope they help. I am locking the mentioned thread, and we can continue the discussion here, if required.

BSNL Penta T Pad tablets in Rs. 3250 only!

Hello Sukhdev Ji,

It is nice to see you in Newrecruitments.com. A very warm welcome to you. Hoping to see some good contribution from you in NR. As Kumar said Sowmya has explained your in detail. I think Sowmya will also be very helpful in clarifying all your doubts related to NR.

All the best for your journey in NR.

Thanks and Regards,
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster Chennaispider
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

Thanks for the guidance, l hope I shall be able to snatch some time to post certain articles on this site.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"
    Regards,
    Sukhdev Singh
    Editor Forums section ISC

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.