You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

Please guide how to treat this email message

I received the following message in my email. Kindly guide me what to do with it. Is it in anyway related to the newrecruitments.com website or is it a spam?

Hello there,

You recently requested an email subscription to Discuss New recruitments and Latest Jobs. We can't wait to send the updates you want via email, so please click the following link to activate your subscription immediately:

http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailconfirm?k=UdxoslPQ9fqax9YSF2xL8VG8_lU

(If the link above does not appear clickable or does not open a browser window when you click it, copy it and paste it into your web browser's Location bar.)

--
    This message was sent to you by FeedBurner (feedburner.google.com)
    You received this message because you requested a subscription to the feed, Discuss New recruitments and Latest Jobs.
    If you received this in error, please disregard. Do not reply directly to this email.
    No, this is not a spam and you received this email because you clicked on our email feed subscription link of the Forum section from the right bar, and entered your email address there. Subscribing to feeds will enable you to get a gist of all forum discussions in this website in your feed reader.

And finally, thanks for subscribing!

BSNL Penta T Pad tablets in Rs. 3250 only!

Thanks Mr Kumaraditya Sarkar for clearing my doubt. Now I can safely click on the link I have received in my email.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"
    Regards,
    Sukhdev Singh
    Editor Forums section ISC

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.