You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

I have joined this site today

Hello members
    I have joined this site today and will try to follow the guidelines and policies to my best.
    I would like to know the sections from where I can start contributing.
    Hi Iti Tyagi - Gold member of ISC, you are well known for winning many contests. I have great pleasure to welcome you here at NewRecruitments! Before proceeding have a look at the Latest Jobs Resources, which is nothing but resource section of NewRecruitments, where you can see a number of categories.

You can write on latest job recruitments, overseas jobs, job exam preparation, job career options and so on. You can have a look at the job articles posted by our members to have a clear idea. I have sent you gtalk invitation. If you need any assistance, you can contact me. All the best.

Regards
    Sowmya

Hi Iti Tyagi,

It is wonderful to see you in New Recruitments. A very warm welcome to you in NR. Already you are very popular in ISC and it is great that you are starting your contribution in NR. Your posts on Career opportunities in ISC was also very good. New Recruitments will be the best site for you to share your knowledge. Based on your previous experience in ISC I can say for sure that you will be posting very good posts in Chennaispider too. Also I have seen your active participation in Forum section of ISC.

Continue your best contribution in NR too. All the best for your journey in NewRecruitments. If you have any doubts and suggestions you can post it in forum section and also webmaster will be very helpful for you in this website.

Cheers!!!

Thanks and Regards,
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster Chennaispider
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

Hello Iti,

As Sowmya said, we already know you as you won a few contests in ISC. Since you are so experienced there you do not need any basic guidance. If you have any queries related to choice of topics, postings or SEO, feel free to ask us.

BSNL Penta T Pad tablets in Rs. 3250 only!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.