You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

Hi all, I am a new joinee here

Hi All,

I am a new joinee here. I have seen the ISC announcement (new year gift for all ISC members) and joined this site. I would like to learn more and more things here & also I wuold like to post various openings avilable in my organisation
    Warm Welcome Mr. Shivashankara to NewRecruitments.com. I am happy to hear that you came to know about NR through ISC. As you are a member of ISC, no need to tell you about the rules and guidelines, as you might be well aware of it.

This is the right place to post job articles. So go ahead explore the categories under Latest job resources and go through the articles written by our members to know the job posting format and contribute your articles at the appropriate sections. If you have any doubts, you can get clarified it under this forum section. Hope to have good contributions from your side. All the best.

Regards
    Sowmya

Hi shivashankara,
    first of all heartily welcome to Newrecruitments. Here you can post articles related to job recruitments across india. I wish you good journy through this site.
    With regards
    Ajmal

Hello and a warm welcome to New Recruitments. We are looking for some great contributions from you. If you have queries, feel free to ask us.
    BSNL Penta T Pad tablets in Rs. 3250 only!

Kedar-ADD-Earn-Money-001.doc

Delete Attachment

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.