You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions & Complaints

Problem when attaching my existing AdSense account

Webmaster,
    When I tried to attach my existing AdSense account, I got a mail from Google with Subject "Google AdSense Access Verification for indiareviewchannel.com". The mail content was also for indiareviewchannel.com and not newrecruitments.com. What to do ? It might be a scripting error.
    Hello Nitheesh
    Welcome to NewRecruitments! Regarding your query, If you associate your google adsense to any of the sister sites of ISC, you will get such a type of mail because all spider sites use the same Adsense API account of Indiareviewchannel. You need to allow IndiaReveiwChannel to access your account.

While associating your google adsense you need to give the corresponding postal code and have to enter the last 5 digits of the phone number which you have on your existing adsense account. If you login to your adsense account you will find the postal code and telephone number on the MY Account tab. Enter the same postal code and telephone number to get your google adsense associated with this site.

Regards
    Sowmya

Hello Sowmya ma'm,
    Thanks a lot. I have did it now.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.