You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

Resource in Pending status

Hi,
    My resource was put in pending status with reason Content lacks SEO Reference: SEO: Content must be optimized for search engines - contact me for guidance if needed - Kumaraditya Sarkar

http://www.newrecruitments.com/resources/ViewResource.aspx?ResourceId=4081

I am unable to send you message, hence opened a forum thread.
    Hello Sam,

Sorry for the delay in response, I was occupied with some work. Search Engine Optimization is the skill which enables your articles to have good ranks in search results, and for that you need to follow certain techniques. Unfortunately, this cannot be explained here and it is better to talk face to face. Do you have any Gmail ID? If not, can you please create one so that talk more conveniently through GTalk?

You can invite me in Gtalk, my ID is kumaradityasarkars. That is, my mail address is kumaradityasarkars at gmail dot com. You can also add me at Facebook, my profile URL is facebook.com/kumaradityasarkar.

Looking forward to talk to you,

BSNL Penta T Pad tablets in Rs. 3250 only!

Hi,
    I do not come on gtalk frequently, still I have already added Sowmya for the same. Can you send me a message regarding the points that I need to fix.

Thanks,
    Sam

Hello Sam,

Sowmya will tell you about them, just show her your resource.

BSNL Penta T Pad tablets in Rs. 3250 only!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.