You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Jobs in India

What is the username of ICICI Bank PO Results 2012 for May 2012 Batch?

Hello,

I have got a problem with ICICI Bank PO result 2012 username. Thank's for announcing the ICICI bank PO exam results. It was such a nice gesture from the team New recruitments. Thanks for it.

However, I have one problem. I had appeared at the ICICI Bank PO Exams but I am wondering what to enter as username in the ICICI bank PO results? I tried to enter my admit card roll number as ICICI bank PO exam result username. I tried my name. Nothing is working.

It is clearly mentioned there that the password of ICICI bank PO results page is the date of birth. But they have not mentioned what should be the username to check ICICI bank PO results 2012. Is it the hall ticket number? Can you please help me find my username?

Thanks in anticipation.
    Hello Pinak

From a source we got a news for how to check whether you are selected for ICICI Po exam 2012. We got a news that the username is the login id which you will get in your mail, provided you are selected. So if you get the username in the mail it means you are selected.

One of the selected candidate has posted a response on our article ICICI PO exam, and confirmed the news that only the shortlisted candidates will get mail which has login id along with Group discussion / Personal Interview date. So the candidates have to enter that login id on the username field to check for your results for ICICI Po exam 2012.

Regards
    Sowmya

Hello mam

I cleared my aptitude test for ICICI PO and received a mail.In that it was mentioned that i should take a OPQ test within two days after receiving the mail, in order to participate in GD/Interview .from the time i received the mail i am trying to take the test but as i enter my username and password it displays something like

Attention: Your login details are not recognised. Please contact your assessment administrator.

Its already the second day.What should i do now.please do reply.

the results page has been updated ......now they mentioned that username is application number....so try that.....if you didnot get any mail or sms ...that means you are not selected.....to confirm this you can go to website and check this using your application number and DOB

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.