You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

Unable to take ICICI OPQ test

Hello mam

I cleared my aptitude test for ICICI PO and received a mail.In that it was mentioned that i should take a OPQ test within two days after receiving the mail, in order to participate in GD/Interview .from the time i received the mail i am trying to take the test but as i enter my username and password it displays something like

Attention: Your login details are not recognised. Please contact your assessment administrator.

Already two days were over. i tried to call the helpline numbers given in the mail.but the lines were busy.What should i do now.please do reply.
    Hello mam

I cleared my aptitude test for ICICI PO and received a mail.In that it was mentioned that i should take a OPQ test within two days after receiving the mail, in order to participate in GD/Interview .from the time i received the mail i am trying to take the test but as i enter my username and password it displays something like

Attention: Your login details are not recognised. Please contact your assessment administrator.

Already two days were over. i tried to call the helpline numbers given in the mail.but the lines were busy.What should i do now.please do reply.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.