You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

When will the official answer key for AP VRO and VRA will be released?

I have written AP VRO and VRA exam today. I want to know when will we get AP VRO and VRA answer keys and solutions, so that it will help me to know about my performance. Waiting for your reply.

With thanks from
    Hari Krishna
    It is nice to hear that you have attended VRO exam today on 19th Feb, 2012. Nearly 11 lakhs candidates have applied for VRA and VRO exams. It is said that 74.5 % of candidates appeared for the written test. It is expected that, AP VRO VRA Official Answer Keys and Solution will be announced on Feb 24th, 2012 on the official website. You can also check your AP VRO and VRA exam 2012 answer keys and solutions which will be published here soon.

The AP VRO and VRA exam 2012 results will be announced on 12th March 2012. Adilabad district recorded a minimum number of candidates with 62.55% and Nizamabad district had recorded a maximum with 79.61% of attendance for the exam. We request you to stay tuned at New Recruitments, to get latest news and updates on VRO exam.

Regards
    Sowmya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.