- Category: I need help
- #1711Hi, I have the same doubt because my interview lasted for just 3 minutes and the questions were so simple and expected. Anyway, when can we expect our results to be out.
- #1712Hi Sana, I have one doubt. Even for you they said that you are failed in opq? And where you have given your interview? I asked that interviewer to know my feedback, then he said you will be getting result in 15days and said no need of feedback. Anyhow based on previous programs we can expect our result by the end of march I guess.
- #1713I am unable to view my result. My Date of Birth is not accepted.
- #1714Rajneesh, which result? online test or interview?
- #1715Hi venky, there was no problem with my opq test because they did not ask me to give the test again. Where did you get the info that you'll be intimated about the results in 15 days?
- #1716Sana, I asked that interviewer who had taken my interview to give my feedback. Then he said no need of feedback you wil be getting results in 15 days but i think that's not true because last two batches got their results 20days before joining so I guess that we will be getting the result in april 1st week
- #1717Sana, where you have given your interview? Bangalore or some other place? and please mention your interview date also
- #1720Every organisation has their own way of judging the candidates. You should not get scared or disturbed by just one interview experience which has resulted in the distaste. Private sector banks usually go very fast and they tend to take quick interviews like the one which you had.
I would suggest you to apply for nationalized banks vacancies coming from time to time being conducted by IBPS. They give better results and give you secured jobs. They are genuine too. Most of the private sector banks does this vacancy drama only to be popular among the masses.
Rest is your decision.
- #1721Jyothi, thanks for your valuable suggestion and yes, i will apply for ibps exam this time and i got scared because that's my first interview faced in my life so little bit worried that's it and thank you once again for your suggestion.
- #1724Venkatesh, I wish U all the best for your interview, hope you are preparing well for the interview. Please let me know if you need any help in preparing for the interview. Any interview call that you have got so far from the banks listed in the advertisement and there are many others who have come up with the candidates showing their score card will be directly considered for the interview.
Do let me know if you need any help in preparing for the same.
- #1726Jyoti, thank you very much for your guidance, I have not written IBPS Exam till now and is there any other banks recruitment without IBPS?
- #1743Hello Venkatesh,
You can refer to all Latest bank jobs and recruitments in our website. Visit this section regularly to keep track of almost all the upcoming bank recruitments, exams, and interviews. We hardly miss any! If you want to know about more jobs, go for our email subscription to get all jobs and recruitment news updated in this website instantly delivered to your email inbox.
BSNL Penta T Pad tablets in Rs. 3250 only!