You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contests & Competitions

Be Vigilant: Earn by reporting duplicate contents here!

We are opening up another earning opportunity for New Recruitments members. If you find any duplicate posts (same content posted by two different members and mistakenly approved). We will pay you Rs. 3.00 for reporting each duplicated job article and Rs. 1.00 for each duplicated job exams MCQ.

How to report duplicate posts

1. Report both the original and duplicate posts. Do not give a click-able link, just mention the URLs in full. You also need to mention clearly which one is original and which one is duplicated.

2. If your post is the duplicate one, you won't get any credit for reporting it. However you should still report it because duplicate contents in your profile can risk your AdSense account.

3. Post all duplicated contents in one response. In other words, if you find five duplicate posts, do not post five separate responses.

Note for Editors:
    After removing the duplicated contents from our database, write [Removed] against the reported URL and assign the amount of cash credits against the response itself.
    Hi Kumar,

This is a wonderful initiative by you. I think this will not only help members, but it will also be helpful in maintaining the quality of the website. I will also try to participate in this contest for sure. The people who come to our NR to get job information will definitely be benefited because of this as the website will now be clean without duplicate posts and also with genuine information.

Once again hats off to your for this wonderful initiative.

Thanks and Regards,
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster Chennaispider
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

It is a wonderful initiative and another earning opportunity for members in new recruitments. In this way members get the opportunity to edit (report) content & earn more.
    I also wonder how editors manage this type of huge content in the MCQ section! It is really innovative to distribute the work of editors to the members. Thanks!

Join Bengali Website for information about WestBengal

Webmaster & Editors,
    I would like to report that the questions appearing in the new submission list are ALL copy-pasted from yahoo answers & other sites. I am not posting the URLs here as there are far too many! Please do not approve them.

Regards,
    Sanjyot

Hello Sanjyot, We used to check for copied contents while editing and will delete those questions before approving. Thanks for your concern and accept the token cash credit. If you found anything under approved, you are welcome to inform us.
    Regards
    Sowmya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.