You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Members, please welcome our new editor Omprakash!

Hello members, please join me in a round of applause to welcome our new Forum and Job Exams MCQ editor, Mr. Omprakash. Over the last few months, Omprakash has done a really remarkable job as a devoted, complete member of New Recruitments. He has posted great articles, showed good search engine optimization skills, enriched our Job Exams MCQ database with standard and unique questions, shown vigilance in Omprakash Mendu, editor, New Recruitments reporting duplications and spam posts, and did all of kind of assistances one can expect for to run a website. His editorship is well deserved recognition of his commendable performance as a member.

A warm welcome to the editorial panel, Omprakash! You are requested to contact the webmaster, S. Sowmya, to take your charges and getting guidances.

Looking forward to a great performance from you in this new role too!
    Hearty Congratulations Omprakash. We are happy to have you in editorial panel. You deserve this post. You have learnt everything within a short period and and this the reward for your hard work. All the best.
    Regards
    Sowmya

Congratulations to Omprakash, he had made his presence felt in very few days and now became a very familiar name for this site.

Om, you really deserve this post and I am sure you will always set an example to others at our site by your work which will now include editing as well as posting and motivating other members.

Congratulations once again.

Webmaster
    Dr Sanjeev (Sandy)

Many congrats to OmPrakash, good work and knowledge always make you popular and valuable for the world around you. Good to have learned and intelligent people to judge and maintain the site.

Hi Omprakash,

Congratulations for your new post. It is a wise decision to make you Editor of this site. I had a look at your posts and felt you were a wonderful gift for this website. I hope in coming months we can see a great growth in the website because of your contributions. Also our webmaster Sowmya Ji will also help you in all aspects for your editorial journey in NR.

Once again a very warm welcome to the editorial panel.

Thanks and Regards,
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster Chennaispider
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

My sincere and heartfelt thanks to Dr. sanjeev sir, Sowmya and Kumar sir for selected me as an editor. I am very happy to see my name in the editors list of NewRecruitments.com. Now I can proudly say that I am NR editor.

Thanks all of you for congratulating me on this achievement. Especially Sowmya madam has guided me when I was in bronze member level. I will do the editing work with honesty. I will try to help the new members and try to make this website as number one job portal in India by concentrating on quality work. I will do my best in maintaining high quality questions in the Job Exams MCQ section of NR.

Regards,
    Omprakash

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.