You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

I am new to this site

Hello Members,

I have joined this site recently. I am Suramya Behea from Odisha. I am a 2 nd year student B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering. I am an active member in Orissaspider and Sportsvale. I will be very happy by posting job related article here.
    Hello Suramya Behera
    Warm welcome to New Recruitments. As you are already a member of Orissaspider and SportsVale, you know all the basic things. So we hope to get quality articles from you on this site. If you need any assistance, feel free to get clarified here. All the best.

Regards
    Sowmya

Hello Suramya,

Yes I know you in both the sites. You did a good job with posting a lot of players' profiles in Sportsvale. Now, a warm welcome to the New Recruitments family too! Keep in touch to find out on which topics and how you should post for maximizing the returns.

BSNL Penta T Pad tablets in Rs. 3250 only!

Hi Suramya,

It is wonderful to see you in NR. A very warm welcome to you. We hope we will be getting a wonderful contribution from you in coming months. Our webmaster Sowmya Ji is very helpful in providing maximum support. If you have any doubts you can post it in forum or you can contact the webmaster directly.

All the best for your journey in NR.

Thanks and Regards,
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster Chennaispider
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

Welcome Suramya to NR, this is a leading Job portal in india where you can post latest job resources, multiple choice questions for various competitive exams in india and sample question papers. Do be active in all the sections. Hope you know the posting guidelines. Do participate in the contests also.

All the best

Regards,
    Omprakash

Regards,
    Omprakash

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.