You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

About restriction in posting questions

Hi

I am a new memeber to this site. I posted some question in the Job Exams MCQ section but now I am seeing restricted acces and now unable to post any more questions, the reason is given as five of my posts in last 5 days were rejected for various reasons but actually the reasons of rejecting these question is technical and not due to violation of posting policies, like some questions are easy questions, while in couple of questions invalid option is given. So, I therefore request the editor/webmaster to bypass the restriction. also, I want to assure the editors from my side that I will be careful in future while posting the question.

regards

Nitin Sharma
    Mr. Nitin Sharma

Repeated rejections will lead to restricted access. So please be careful while posting your contents here. Your request is however forwarded to concern person. Just wait for his response.

Regards
    Sowmya

Hello Mr. Sharma,

By default, when five or more are deleted in any section, the member is automatically restricted for a couple of days. Instead of changing that programming, I got an easier way out. I am putting all of them to New Submission section with the title "this question is deleted". That being done, you can re-edit them, and change them to new questions altogether.

Only, I will request you to change them as soon as possible, because meanwhile if any visitor takes a practice test, he will face something called "this question is deleted" :-)

Hope this solves the problem.

BSNL Penta T Pad tablets in Rs. 3250 only!

Mr. Nitin Sharma

As said by Webmaster Kumaraditya now your five deleted questions are in new submission with the title 'This question is deleted'. Please edit soon and replace with some other questions and corresponding answer options.

Regards
    Sowmya

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.