You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

IBPS PO/MT Exams in 2012 "Already Posted"

Hello Sir/Mam

I posted the above post earlier this morning at that time this post was not published by anyone. I posted it at 10 AM Morning, So please check weather i posted earlier or the other person.
    Do Useful

Thanks
    The article was first posted by S. Sowmya. So, first posted article will be taken into database. The reason for your article in pending status (Already posted) is that we should not have two articles on same recruitment. So you should have to edit and replace with some another job article.

Before posting any article follow below mentioned two methods.

Method 1: Before you write any job article first you have to check on new recruitments section on the menu bar.

Method 2: Go through this link resources section then check New Submissions link.

So you must have to check New Submissions before submitting any job article.

Also go through on How to avoid duplicate contents.

Regards,
    Omprakash

Hello Mr Malik,

Sorry that your article was not approved, but please don't think that this was a case of partiality since Sowmya is a Webmaster. I just looked into this, and I can't confirm after so many hours why you could not find her post on time, but please take a look at both the URLs -

Sowmya's article - http://www.newrecruitments.com/resources/4213-IBPS-CWE-PO-MT-recruitment-online-application.aspx

Your article - http://www.newrecruitments.com/resources/4214-IBPS-PO-MT-Exams.aspx

See the serial numbers, where there is absolutely no chance to bluff anyone. Your's is 4214, while her is 4213.

I know it feels bad. In fact, after writing a long post once, I also found out Sowmya posted it first. Feels bad, but rules are rules! However every thing has some positive results, and this one has one too. Since both of you wrote on the same subject, please utilize this opportunity to notice exactly how Sowmya made her post, highlighting which things with strong tags, and how she is putting the subheadings.

My suggestion to avoid this in future - Apart from what Omprakash advised, you can do another thing. Whenever you start writing an article, leave a short email to us. I am thinking of making a Google group (I shall update the group URL and group email ID shortly here). If before starting the article, we leave a mail to the group email id, it will be delivered to all the group members and there will be lesser chances of duplication.

So, is it finally deleted? - Yes, we cannot have two articles on the same thing in our articles section. The best thing that I can do for you is, I can move your article to the Forum section with some changes here and there, and shortening it a bit. Only in that case we can save your wasted time and efforts to some extent.

Watch out for my next update to find out our Google Groups email id.

BSNL Penta T Pad tablets in Rs. 3250 only!

Hello everyone,

You can leave a mail to nrmembers@googlegroups.com and let others know what you are writing on.

BSNL Penta T Pad tablets in Rs. 3250 only!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.