You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions & Complaints

Posting in correct category

I would like to suggest to members that they post resources in the correct category. For example, a post on the Abu Dhabi recruitment fair has been put in the category of overseas jobs. Should it not be here: Job Articles and Career Guide » Latest Job Fairs and Events?

This site has got tremendous potential to be a top international recruitment site & we members should ensure that we are posting in the right sections & categories. Editors should also check out the category before approving the post. A visitor to this site looking for career fairs will click on that specific category & will thus completely miss out on the Abu Dhabi fair due to it being in the wrong category. Won't this be a loss to our site? After all that 1 visitor could even recommend this site to others!
    Hello Sanjyot Ji,

We agree with you cent percent! However, (I know this is a poor excuse though) when we started we focused on India only. We didn't have any plan (or rather the courage to have a plan) to go for an international audience. Only recently, we are seeing some good results of our past works and hope for the future; these prompted us to an expansion beyond the boundaries of India.

We are yet to finish completing overseas jobs sections. Some categories are yet to be made. We posted few overseas jobs and career fairs earlier to check out if we are getting traffic for them (gladly, we are!) and that's why they are in wrong categories for the time being. When our house is complete, I hope you won't see kitchen appliances dumped down in living rooms!

And, a ton of thanks for your concern for our beloved site. Please accept a token cash credit as our gratitude. We are looking forward to a lasting relationship with you.

BSNL Penta T Pad tablets in Rs. 3250 only!

Thanks Webmaster for your appreciation of my forum thread.

I do hope to contribute more articles if time permits.

Regards,
    Sanjyot

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.