You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Jobs in India

Help me about Assistant Statistical Officer in Ap

I am Shekhar. I have paid the challan for Rs.100/-. Now the problem is that I want to know whether I am eligible or not? I have completed B.Sc M.P.C(Maths, Physics, Computer Science).

Now tell me am I eligible for this Assistant Statistical Officer jobs in AP? They said maths, commerce, statistics, computer science (must have read any two subjects as a graduate)
    Help me: 8686380009
  • ASO Notification (844-92319-ASO-Notification.pdf)
    Mr. Shekhar,

They have given in the notification that the candidate should be a second class graduate with B.A / B.SC with any two of the mentioned subjects. As you have Maths and Computer Science, you can apply for the same and you are elgible to apply for APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer recruitments 2012.

Regards
    Sowmya

Thank you So So much madam. i am very thankful to you.
    and
    will both exams (GS & Optional Subject) conduct on same day.
    please help me.

The tentative written exam date for AP Statistical Officer 2012 is on 24.06.2012. You will have both the papers, paper 1 - General Studies and Paper 2 - Concerned subject (one optional subject) have to be written on same day and the duration for each paper is 150 minutes each.
    Regards
    Sowmya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum