You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions & Complaints

More awards would be welcome!

Webmaster,
    This is a request to launch award programs to encourage the members.

Presently there is only one award program - why not have awards for members who contribute good articles, another for those who contribute well the whole week & one for contributing the whole month?
    I agree to your proposal, awards motivate members. We are already planning for some. However there are some internal strategic things like setting budgets, calculating ROI, marketing the award announcement (otherwise there will be lots of awards but few people to deserve them!) and so on. We do have a plan to start something for our top contributors within a month or two.
    BSNL Penta T Pad tablets in Rs. 3250 only!

I too suggest that awards programmes have to be announced soon for the better encouragement of the members. It is one of the rapid growing site , and still more it has to grow. I understand the situation and hope web master will plan for that in short time.

Yes Kumaraditya Sarkar sir,

I too waiting for one best award programmes in NR. It will encourage all senior and new members.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.