You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

I am new to this site

Hi everyone,

This is Priyabrata Das from WB. I have joined today and am new to this site. I am also an active member of Techulator, Bengal Spider, ThoughtFromGeek. I am very exited to be a part of this site and I will be very happy to post various job related articles here.
    Thanks
    Warm Welcome Priyabrata Das Ji!

It's nice to hear about your interest to post job related articles here. As you are already member of other spider sites, hope you are well aware of rules and guidelines.

Here in this recruitment site we cannot have two articles on same topic. So before posting any article go to Google and type site:www.newrecruitments.com [your topic in short]. This will list up all the related articles on the topic which is available in the site.

Go through this forum thread on How to avoid duplicate contents before you proceed, to know in detail.

So as to avoid duplicate entries we have also started NR Google Groups. I will send you invitation to you shortly and please accept the same and before you start on any topic leave a mail to nrmembers@googlegroups.com so that others know what you are writing on.

Hope to have nice contributions from you. If you need any assistance contact me through my profile. All the best.

Regards
    Sowmya

Hello Priyabrata,

It's nice to see you here. You forgot to mention, along with those sites, you are now a member of Geek Fundas as well! :)

Anyway, it's sad to see your first two articles being rejected, but as Sowmya has mentioned, rules are rules! Even I was careless to check the approved resources and ultimately found out I have to delete my own post because someone had already posted that!

Hope you will enjoy your stay here. I am a bit tight scheduled till this Monday, after that, feel free to contact me for any guidance you might need.

BSNL Penta T Pad tablets in Rs. 3250 only!

Dear member
    Welcome to the site, I am sure there will be lot of contribution from your side and we are looking for some great contents too. I wish you all the best.

Hi Iti,

Thanks a lot. Already started my job in NewRecruitment and hope to contribute more and more here. You should also do that.

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.