You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

How to set external Forum footer

Hello Sir/Madam,

I want to put externel link as my forum footer. But when i try to do and as i read instruction that we cannot use HTML there. so how can i put extrnal resource as my footer. How can i provide url of that article.
    I want to make it like Kumaraditya Sir, as he used Penta BSNL Review from other extrnal source. Please Help.

Thanks,
    Madhur Malik
    Hello Madhur Malik,

Well, I am giving the instruction. Just follow me:

1) First go to your Dashboard.
    2)Then click on the 'Edit Forum Footer' section. You will find it on 'Site Setting tab'.
    3)After that, you will see 3 boxes. The first box is 'Forum Footer'. Here you can put your name or like Thanks, regards etc whatever you like to post. The second box is 'Website URL' where you can put the external link that you actually want. In the last box 'Website Title' you can post the title of the external link which is visible to the visitors.
    4) After submitting all the data you want to put, click 'Save Footer'.

I have attached two images that contains the procedure for your convenience. Hope you can get your answer.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

Here is the first snapshot.

I can't able to upload the second snapshot here. Anyway, follow my instruction, I am sure you will able to do it.

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

Delete Attachment

Thank you very much Mr.Priyabrata Das, very nicely instructed and i able to do it. Thanks for your concern.
    Madhur Malik

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.