You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Two members suspended from MCQ Master for copying

As per the rules of MCQ Master contest, Akshay and Madhur Malik are hereby disqualified for posting several copied contents after repeated warnings, and shall not be eligible for any cash credits or award for any question for the month of April 2012. They are also suspended from the website for 5 days as a token punishment for violating our policies.
    Suspension revoked for Akshay on request for the last time.
    BSNL Penta T Pad tablets in Rs. 3250 only!

Sir, Let me post More MCQ Questions as i prepared humdreds of question and only two days left, i will try that my content will be not found copied. So please accept my request and let me post some MCQ'S

Thanks,

Madhur Malik

Fine, you can go ahead and post. I think your suspension period is over which was up to 10th April. If you have any technical problems, please do let me know.

Yes sir, I am getting restricted access over MCQ section.
    Madhur Malik

Hello Madhur Malik, you are getting restriction because one or more questions by you are put in pending for some reason or other. Follow the instructions mentioned there, correct the questions and resubmit. After that you can post normally as you wish.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.