You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contests & Competitions

MCQ Master Contest ends on 15th April 2012

The MCQ Master contest will be stopped after 15th April 2012, for several unavoidable strategic and technical reasons. However the award and cash credits for April 2012 will be duly given after 15th April, for all approved questions from 1st to 15th April.

No question posted on or after 16th April 2012 in the Job Exams MCQ section will be considered for any cash credits or awards and will only get normal Google AdSense revenue share benefits.
    Oh no! It's a very sad news to hear. I thought that this contest will be ended on 30th April. It makes me too upset. We can earn cash reward while learning. Anyway we would be very happy if such nice contest is announced in future. What other members think I don't know, but I personally wait for such MCQ contest. Hope the webmasters will consider my request.

Thanks

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

Actually I think we are having some technical problems related to SEO and the bulk posting of MCQ is decreasing importance of other articles, thus overall degenerating the reputation of the website. I don't think we will restart this in future.
    BSNL Penta T Pad tablets in Rs. 3250 only!

It was a good experience to post MCQs with utmost quality control managed by the webmasters and editors. Keep announcing such contests to motivate the quality posts on the site. ISC and its affiliate websites are good at doing such authentic and workable activities online which give adequate assistance to the people who are looking for the information related to their work and interest.

all the best

The MCQ contest has ended.Like others I too wished that this contest continued this month or atleast again in the future, but as the webmaster said its degrading the websites reputation. On the whole it was a great contest and I enjoyed my time posting MCQs here and have given my best. It was a good experience as we can share our knowledge and also learn at the same time. Hope to participate in many such motivating and knowledge sharing contests in the future.

Regards,
    Akshay

The contest should have been ended as announced earlier, on April 30th. Contest ending dates should not be changed suddenly. Not all member can log in regularly to post & I had planned to post MCQ in this last week.
    Regards,
    Sanjyot

Sanjyot Ji,

As I already mentioned, we had several unavoidable strategic and technical reasons that led us to this premature closure. Sometimes, things do not happen as you plan them, but that is life! I cannot explain the reasons here in detail, if you want to know them, please come in chat with me in Gtalk or Facebook. In fact, any member is welcome to do so.

BSNL Penta T Pad tablets in Rs. 3250 only!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.