You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

Icici may 2012 po results

I appereard for icici po GD/PI rounds in mar 7 ,2012 .when will be the results of this out please let me know if any body having any information .
    Now , less than 20 days are left for may.....where are the results.....we are eagerly waiting for it ,...and we dont have even an inch information about it....

I got selected ... My training is from 11 may .,any one if having the same training date ,,.please share,

hi friends did u see that v need to buy a RS.310 stamp paper and get the guarantor's sign. wat to fill in tat pls help me

I am selected .... Training date is 11 may 2012 .. Anyone from kolkata or nearby ?

Dear members
    Please reply to my query , how can one get the latest information from their website? Is there any way by which a computer software developer can get through in ICICI as a information security officer?

Hello Iti, I think you can give them a ring and ask whether they are recruiting computer software developers as information security officers or not.
    BSNL Penta T Pad tablets in Rs. 3250 only!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.