You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

Hello webmasters, please help me.

I am restricted to post questions in MCQ section since my 5 questions has been rejected in last 5 days. I have no intention to post copied contents and it was happened without my knowledge. Please remove the restriction so that I can post MCQ questions again. I have lots of questions to post but the last date contest is 15th April. Waiting for your kind consideration.

Thanks
    Priyabrata, copied content is copied content, and when they are rejected, you get restricted access. This rule applies for all of our members across all sites. You said you have no intention to post copied contents; how come you have ended up with posting some from the Wiki Answers, Yahoo Answers and so on? We are investing so much cash for MCQs only because we want unique multiple choice questions that do not exist in any website. Also, when you are getting paid for posting questions, it is your responsibility to make sure they are not copied contents.

In any place under the sun, you always stand responsible for any violation of laws under your name, and you need to face the consequences. Sorry, we cannot do anything here.

BSNL Penta T Pad tablets in Rs. 3250 only!

Hello Kumaraditya,

I have a huge number of questions and lots of study materials in my home which I had collected to prepare for competitive exams. And when I heard about such contest I have modified those questions; even from any descriptive part of any subject I have extract the MCQ questions in my own words. So lots of efforts I gave for it. But how could I know that some of them are already present in the the Wiki Answers, Yahoo Answers etc in my own made words? I didn't check my all made questions on the internet. Though I should be more responsible for this matter and that's why put your punishment on my head. Thanks for your quick response.

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.