You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

Is it true that all emails in companies websites go to junk mail?

Dear members
    I just want to clear few doubts, when we open any site of any good company then they do have a career section in which they give their recent job openings as well as the email link for the freshers, experienced candidates. When one sends the resume there, they never reply. So is it true that they never check their mail as that is only for formality. They generally trust the consultancy services for the new professionals?
    Since this is a open forum, and all messages are archived, we cannot make any statements here based on assumptions. If we say job sites trust job consultancy services and ignore mails, and any job site can prove us wrong, that can bring in even legal troubles!
    BSNL Penta T Pad tablets in Rs. 3250 only!

Dear Sir
    I understand and I do agree that we need a bit more caution while making any such comments. Can you tell what can be the bst way to get the information regarding that whether our mails have reached there or not? I think I should contact them on telephone so that one to one conversation can be made.

Yes, contacting them over phone is always better. Even better is if they have a help desk and you can pay a visit in person.
    BSNL Penta T Pad tablets in Rs. 3250 only!

Thank you sir for the valuable information.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.