You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

How to get information regarding job fair?

Dear members
    Kindly give some details regarding the job fair as I am unable to find the correct information. Is there any job fair approaching in the coming month?
    Whatever we can gather about upcoming job fairs, we update in our Latest Job Fairs & Events section. If you come across any which we have not updated, we will rather love to read about that in your article!
    BSNL Penta T Pad tablets in Rs. 3250 only!

Hello Iti Tyagi,
    I am very much updated with all the Job Fairs across India. I would surely help you and would be happy if I could know your requirement. You are Engineering Graduate or just Graduate? And which state or city job fair could be helpful for you? I Will post all the job fairs updates soon here.

Hello Jeevan

If you come across any job fairs in India or overseas, you can write it here at Latest Job Fairs & Events. Write clear information about the venue details, describing the job events and dates etc. It would be helpful for everyone.

Regards
    Sowmya

Yes I am B.Tech in Computer Science, and I reside in Delhi. I had seen lot of walkin Information in Bangalore but I want to get the same in Delhi.
    I have seen that big companies are not coming here in Delhi, they are used to in Bangalore.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.