You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions & Complaints

Want to do part time job

Hi i am intrested to do part time job through online,advise me,add me to gmail,abaji01@gmail.com
    Friend Balaji,
    There are only few genuine ways to earn online, you need to identify those opportunity wisely. I agree there are millions of fraud and scam which will offer you many things but in real nothing, It is just a common sense why anyone will pay you for nothing. To get paid you need to afford your time and some works need to be done.
    New recruitments(NR) is the one option you have to earn handsome pocket money. Apart from NR there are many but we can't trust any. You are lucky, you have reached here. Just read our instruction and contribute here to earn from here.

There are many sites which are guide to you for making more money on internet. By visiting those sites you can get many sites who are pays for paid to click, paid to survey,paid to sign up, paid for writing articlies and many more

Hello Balaji,

You have come at the right place. In NewRecruitments.com you can earn quite a good money just by sharing any recruitment related information.

You can find many websites which will offer to be paid to click or paid to participate in survey. But I strongly doubt on the genuineness of these schemes as they will always ask you for quite a lot money for registration. So beware of such websites.

In this website, you need not pay any registration amount. You can just start earning by sharing recruitment information. Also, you can get Google Adsense Revenue through the posts written by you.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.