You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Latest Job News & Updates

Last date extended for Andhra Bank recruitment 2012 for Clerk jobs

Dear Candidates

Last date has been extended to apply for Andhra Bank recruitment 2012 for Clerk vacancies. Andhra Bank has invited applications to fill up 600 clerk vacancies across all states. Earlier it was announced that the last date to apply for Clerk recruitments was till 05.05.2012. But now it has been extended till 16.05.2012. So those who have missed the opportunity to apply can immediate apply for the same. To know about job details refer here for Andhra Bank recruitment 2012 for Clerk jobs.
    hi S. Sowmya
    thank you so much for sharing notification on recruitment in Andhra Bank , baut can you tell me when they are going to conduct 2013 recruitment, i am very much interested for bank jobs and i wanna apply for it.please also suggest my apply procedure
    thanx in advance

One of my class fellow has referred me this website http://www.myeduresults.com/ for this help , it is really helpful for finding related news and updates! thanks

Ms. Poonam

Andhra Bank Clerk recruitment 2013 notification date is not yet known. We will update the information about notification as soon as it comes and you can get them right here at bank recruitments. You can also refer other bank recruitments on our bank jobs database on the given link and apply for it, if it suits your profile.

Regards
    Sowmya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.