You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

Railtel recruitment Deputy Manager application : Step 2 problem

Railtel (railway) recruitment 2012 (June) vacancy for Deputy Manager & Manager jobs: Step 2 problem

http://220.156.188.44:8080/railtel/index.html

I successfuly completed the 'Step 1' of the said online application form and received user id (a 10 digit number) and password by email almost instantaneously. In order to complete 'Step 2' the application process, I am supposed to log in using that user id and password and upload my photo and signature. When I tried to put my user id at the prescribed space, I could not put more than 8 digits. I tried in vain several times with various combinations. Nothing will work. In some other forums, I found people facing the same problem. I wonder who designed that online application portal.

Can anybody help me, please?
    This might be due to the reason that, you would have tried to proceed step-2 online registration on the same day on which you have deposited the fees. You can able to login only after 11:00 AM of the day subsequent to the date you have deposited the fees in the bank.
    Regards
    Sowmya

You are correct Sowmya. I have read some steps in the link provided by Pranay.

@Pranay: Please try the subsequent day after 11.00 AM so that you are able to login with with the same credentials. It is always advisable to clear cache while accessing the same link many times. This will ensure that overlap of data left from you previous session with the data you are entering in it. Ensure to clear your browsing history too.

The actual reason why you have to login the subsequent day, the Chalan you have paid has to be updated at railway servers so that you can login and enter the same details to ensure everything is running smoothly with out hack and spam!

Thank you Mr.Shyam for sharing the information and you have explained it very clearly.
    Regards
    Sowmya

I am getting one error during login to step2 of registration,I am getting message "Your Fees Details have not been updated. You can login only if Fees details are updated. Kindly visit again after some time"

Despite i tried login next day after day of fee diposited.

So please help me...friends

@Himanshu: Have you paid the fee? If so, try to the account from which you have paid (incase of netbanking transfer) whether the paid amount has been debited from your account or not!

If they have been debited and you are getting the same error, try to pay it again and the preiously paid amount will be credited back to account (is possible in case of invalid transactions)

Regards
    Shyam

@Shyam - Thanks for answering the questions. Please accept a token cash credit as our gratitude.
    BSNL Penta T Pad tablets in Rs. 3250 only!

@Kumaraditya Sarkar: Thanks for your encouragement with these small cash credits in forum sections!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.