You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

How to start using this site

Hi , I want to write a content.I m from technical field, so i know html also.plz help
    Hello manisha,

Take a warm welcome to our site. This site provides you all latest job information like private jobs, government jobs, bank's jobs, even overseas jobs. Also you will find here Job Exam MCQ that let you to take a mock test.

Meanwhile you can earn pocket money online from here by writing job articles.For this, you have to post genuine article in your own word, not a copy from other site. you can't post same articles which you have already posted in other sites, even you can't post those articles of your own websites or blogs here. If so then you will violates the copy right rules. Post articles in your own-made words, if you post your own website/blog's articles here then you have to write these in your own words. Don't copy from others' sites. The topic may be same, no problem at all but the contents of that articles should be unique. Because your uniqueness will enrich your popularity as a content writer. Before posting any article, read our Content Posting Guidelines from where you will know the rules and norms to post an article.

If you have an adsense account then you can also attach your adsense account to this site. Read our Google AdSense Help Center to know about it. New Recruitment will pay you 90% of the revenue to you for a period of 1 year from the date you posted the specific content.

If you are still confused then feel free to post query to Forum. We will be very happy to help you. Let me know if you have any question.

Thanks

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

Hearty Welcome Ms.Manisha Joshi

Priyabrata Das has explained everything to you clearly. Just explore the menus and go through the contents - here we refer to as Job articles, so that you will get an idea of what to write and how to write. Then post your content using the link 'Post Resource' on the above mentioned page.

Only job related things are allowed to post here. Choose appropriate category from the list and post your contents in your own words. Copied contents are not allowed here. If you do have any doubts feel free to contact me through my profile. Else post your query here, which will be answered immediately. I wish you to have a nice experience in New Recruitments. All the best.

Regards
    Sowmya

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.